Churma Laddu is a Indian sweet made during special occasions or festivals. Churma is a traditional Rajasthani sweet, made especially during festivities. To make Churma Ladoo you need wheat flour. Here we are sharing you easy method how to make Churma Ladoo.
- 1 cup Wheat flour
- ½ cup Semolina
- 8 tbsp Ghee
- 100 gm Jaggery
- 3 crushed Green cardamom
- 4 tsp Crushed almonds and pistachio
- ½ cup Water
- Sieve wheat flour. Add semolina and 2 tbsp of ghee.
- Add ½ cup water and knead hard dough.
- Divide the dough into 5 - 6 rounds and roll them with a roller pin.
- Roll thick portions of around 4 inch diameter and ½ inch thick.
- Now roast them on low flame, cooking both the sides properly.
- Heat ghee in a large kadhai and deep fry the dough portions on a very slow flame for approximately 25 to 30 minutes until they are golden brown in colour.
- Now crush them into tiny pieces and sieve through a thick strand sieve, preferably a metallic one.
- Grind the remaining pieces in a grinder and sieve both the powders with a flour sieve. Grind again if required and add the nuts and cardamom powder and keep aside.
- Now heat the remaining ghee.
- Add jaggery and let it melt on low flame for 1-2 minutes. Do not let it caramelize.
- Add this ghee to the flour mixture.
- Mix properly and divide it into 12 portions.
- Roll them into ladoo form while warm.
- Let them cool and then serve.